CompoSport Skating over ConcreteOptimal glide and resistance
Sport coating on concrete specially designed for skating practice on its different modalities.
- Pistas deportivas de patinaje en:
- Sport Clubs
- It is applied with thickness between 2 – 3 mm.
- Good wear resistance. Good asphalt adherence
- Range of temperatura usage: -10 a 50 ºC.
- It is a raincoat system, where water evacuation is done by runoff. Thus, in the project and building outside courts, it will be needed to forsee an slope maximum of 1% that favors the evacuation, collecting watter on the sides and evacuating on the lowest point.
- It is a high-quality system easy to repare and maintain. Its flexibility characteristics, continuity (no joints), Microrough surface texture and waterproofing guarantee every requirment for roller skating
|Two-component epoxy mortar, based on synthetic
resins and selected mineral fillers
|2 kg/m2||Container of 25 kg||Grey||270001|
|COMPO SPORT SURFACE||Textured mortar concentrate, based on resins to be mixed on-site with calibrated fillers and water||Compo Resurfacer 0.4 kg/m2
Aggregates (0.2-0.4) 0.6 kg/m2
|Container of 15 kg
Sacks of 25 kg
|Two-component textured mortar, based on
acrylic epoxy resins, calibrated fillers and pigments
|1st layer 0.4 kg/m2
2nd layer 0.4 kg/m2
|Doses of 19 kg
(17 + 2) kg
|Two-component water-based paint, with acrylic epoxy
resins, micronized fillers and appropriate pigments
|0.3 kg/m2||Doses of 14 kg
(12 + 2) kg
|PINTALINE||Two-component acrylic paint for sport marking||0.3 kg/m2||Container of 4 kg||White